CRM to track opportunities and customer issues
Ampower was founded in 2016 and is developing into one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in the UK. Vision is to help homeowners and businesses save money on their annual energy bills by utilising affordable green energy that helps to significantly reduce carbon footprint.
- • Ampower were struggling to keep track of the tarriff estimation requests (Quote) that are sent either to their broker partners or the end client. Often times these quotes are not converted to deals due to lack of follow-up.
- • Ampower receives feedback from various channels such as emails, phone calls and portal. These feedback are captured in disparate tools such as in emails, excel sheets etc. Ampower were finding it difficult to pull out any reports on their customer service performance and also conducting root cause analysis was a big challenge.
- • Dynamics 365 for Sales
- • Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- • Integration with Back Office billing system
- • Integration with Customer Portal
- • Standard process of handling customer complaints
- • Automated case creation
- • Customer portal
- • Email to case creation
- • Central location for all service related communications
- • Account, Contact & Quote data from back office.
- • Process to manage parent issues.
- • Reports for Root Cause Analysis