Our in-house team of developers are on hand to support your project and take Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement beyond what’s available out of the box. For other customers, we have provided a wide range of bespoke solutions, including bespoke portals, chatbots and a range of other unique solutions.
Having an online portal that integrates seamlessly with Dynamics 365 has a wide range of benefits, it can be used to allow your customers or suppliers to self-service, raise cases, raise orders and provides you a versatile platform to communicate with. Below are some examples of online portals applications.
- Event management – book and pay online
- Partner, supplier and franchisee relationships – look at mutual business sales and cases online
- Membership management – online applications, renewals and use of benefits
- IT or product support – online case raising or warrant management
- Case Management – raise complaints or cases with customer service teams, directly through the portal
Take your online interactions one step further by integrating one of our AI powered Chatbots, you can easily train your Chatbots to respond to a wide range of queries and commands and including understanding natural language.
- Our Chatbots are intuitive and natural and can be used across a range of tools including web, Facebook messenger
- We can integrate Chatbots into other online solutions.
We work with a number of third parties to provide you with additional capability to supplement your CRM solution
- Scribe – an established global provider of application and data integration software.
- Kingswaysoft – the SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers great capabilities to migrate data.
- Clickdimensions – providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, campaign automation, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more
- Documentscorepack – fast and simple document generation and management based on Dynamics 365 Cusotmer engagement